The CCP is so excited to announce a new grant program! If you are a U of T student please apply! Applications are due January 25th at 4 pm.
The maximum funding amount is $1,000 dollars, which can be spent on:
- Craft supplies
- Kitchen supplies or ingredients for programming
- Snacks or meals for participants
- Promotional materials and other printing costs
- Venue or equipment rentals
- Event decorations
- Transit fare
If you have a question about whether your project can be funded or not, please feel free to get in contact with the CCP.
Qualifying projects include:
- volunteer activities and projects that meet the goals of a community,
- opportunities for students to think, talk, or write about their community involvement,
- opportunities to engage students in a public purpose, social action or advocacy
Since one of the critical elements of Community-Engaged Learning is reciprocity, we highly encourage proposals be created WITH your community partner (an agency lead).
CLICK HERE for more information!
We are so excited about this initiative and look forward to working with you on your proposals!